Each of the hotel’s 237 rooms and suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of Sunset Boulevard and Downtown Los Angeles. Silestone tiled bathrooms feature oversized showers with waterfall shower fixtures. Ample daybeds, sustainable bamboo floors, and Korres Natural Products bathroom amenities are just a few of the little luxuries that have been exclusively designed with the pleasure of Mondrian’s guests in mind.
As with all Morgans Hotel Group properties,service is a paramount concern. Mondrian provides King Beds; Flat Screen TelevisionsTelevision with full cable access, including HBO,MTV, VH1, CNN and SportsChannel; Video onDemand; Non Smoking Rooms; In-Room Entertainment Center, including iPod dock;State-of-the-Art Telecommunications System with Two Telephone Lines with Conference and Speaker capability; Private Telephone Number direct to each room; Fax Machine; Portable Telephone and Computer upon Request; Data Port Connections for Modem/Fax Hookups;Wireless High Speed Internet Access; Full Kitchens with Refreshments; Fresh Flowers; Turn-Down Service; Newspapers of choice delivered to the door; On-site Parking; 24-hour Room Service; and 24-hour Concierge.
- Hotel Features Include:
- 24-Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Concierge Services
- Express Check In and Check Out Available
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Childcare Services Available Upon Request
- Valet Parking
- In-Room Massage and Spa Services Available Upon Request
- Private Catering
- International News, Gift, and Magazine Shop
- Private Physical Trainers Available Upon Request
- Room Features Include:
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access (fee required)
- Oversized Rooms and Suites
- Down Comforters and Pillows
- White Egyptian Cotton Sheets
- Luxurious Bathroom Amenities by Korres
- Color Television with Full Cable Access
- HBO, MTV, VH1, CNN, Sports Channel
- Video on Demand with Entertainment Center Featuring AM/FM Radio, Satellite Music Channels
- Entertainment Center Including AM/FM Radio, Cassette Player, Compact Disc Player, and Video Cassette Recorder
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms Available
- Full Turn Down Service
- Newspapers of Your Choice Delivered to the Door Upon Request
Morgans Hotel Group re-introduces a bold new Mondrian. Rejuvenated by Benjamin Noriega Ortiz, Mondrian captures everything the Sunset strip stands for - excitement, possibilities, invincibility and glamour. This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California. The lobby's white curtains, glowing glass walls and quirky, eclectic furnishings evoke an edgy parallel universe that's about perpetual possibility and living the perfect moment. Up in the sky, amid the clouds of Los Angeles and the West Hollywood scene, Tim Andreas has brought a singular new vision to his re-designed Skybar. And, in a restaurant-hungry town, no place sits closer to glamour's epicenter than Jeffrey Chodorow's renowned Asia de Cuba, where Latin and Asian cuisine blend seamlessly.
- Cancellations up to 4 days prior to arrival - No cancellation fee
- Cancellations/No-Shows 0-4 days prior to arrival - One Night Cancellation Fee
- Child Policy:
General Limitations & Policies:
- No triple or quad occupancy in the Standard room.
- No quad occupancy in the Studio Suite.
- Hotel requires a credit card at time of check in for incidental charges. An authorization for the amount of $150 (subject to change) per day will be assessed.
- Guests must be 18 years of age to check-in.
- 2 night minimum required October 29, 2011.
- The above rates are applicable towards individual guestroom reservations and may not be valid for groups of 5 or more rooms.
Mondrian Los Angeles
8440 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood CA 90069
Mondrian is located in the heart of West Hollywood on the world famous Sunset Strip within steps of the most popular restaurants, shops and night life that Los Angeles has to offer and within minutes of the area’s many galleries, museums and local business communities. Nestled between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Mondrian’s location is the ideal hub to access numerous area attractions such as Sunset Plaza, The Beverly Center, Melrose and Santa Monica Boulevards, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Mann’s Chinese Theater, Kodak Theater, Getty Center, UCLA and world class shopping on renowned Rodeo Drive.